The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Employees Welfare Foundation (UAJKEWF) Muzaffarabad
The University of AJ&K Administrative Staff, Officers Welfare and Academic Staff Associations jointly submitted the proposal to the university syndicate for the establishment of UAJ&K Employees Foundation for the welfare of university employees.
The syndicate in its meeting held on 22-06-2011 has approved to establish a foundation (University of AJ&K Employee’s Foundation) for the welfare of the employees of University of AJ&K.
The mission of the Foundation is to dedicate efforts to the welfare, betterment, progress and prosperity of the university employees.
Aims and Objectives:
Aims and objectives of the Foundation shall be the following:
- Provide and facilitate quality education, including technical & vocational training to the beneficiaries.
- To launch a low-cost housing scheme in AJ&K and Pakistan for its members.
- To establish University guest houses at suitable places in AJ&K and Pakistan to facilitate the members of foundation, researchers and delegations from country and abroad.
- To make efforts to establish University schools, colleges, vocational institutes for the welfare of its members.
- Provide and arrange health care facilities to its members.
- Improve financial strength and profitability through investments.
- Increase efficiency and productivity through good management practices.
- To set up a Book Bank for the children/wards of the employees.
- To initiate a Micro Finance scheme for the help of needy employees/members.
- Scholarships/stipends for the employee’s children.
- To collaborate with the national and international universities/organizations to achieve the laid down objectives.
- To make efforts for the reservation of seats in different disciplines in different universities for the wards of employees.
- To extend financial support to the families of the university employees.
| Home | Campuses | Back To Top |